High Risk Breast Clinic
The High Risk Breast Clinic team provides comprehensive screening and education for patients identified as having an increased risk for breast cancer. High risk women benefit from screening and close monitoring to diagnose breast cancer early when it’s more treatable.
Our multidisciplinary team is comprised on medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, oncological surgeons, oncology nurses, and mammography techs. Nutritionists, lymphedema and rehabilitation therapists may also be included.
Patients may be at a high risk for developing breast cancer if you answer to one of the following questions is YES:
- Are you over the age of 40 or younger with a family history of breast cancer?
- Do you or a family member have breast cancer?
- Have you had an abnormal mammogram, breast ultrasound or breast biopsy?
- Do you have any family history of cancer gene (i.e. BRCA) or ovarian cancer?
- Are you of Eastern European or Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry?
The North Cypress High Risk Breast Cancer Clinic includes the following:
To better assess your risk of developing Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome, Lynch syndrome or other hereditary cancers, take this online quiz. It takes less than 1 minute to complete. - CLICK HERE
- Risk Assessment -
- Clinical Breast Exam
- Screening Test
- Genetic Counseling and Education
- Personalized Plan and Prevention Strategies
Call today see if you are a candidate - 832-912-3631