Medical Nutrition Therapy
North Cypress Weight Loss Center's Medical Nutrition Therapy program provides the skills you need to manage and improve your health through lifestyle and food choices.
To ensure the effectiveness of each Medical Nutrition Therapy plan, our Registered Dietitians work to educate and counsel clients on making dietary and life changes as well as managing their self-care. Education can include food shopping and meal preparation, creating realistic and manageable exercise habits and coping with motivation and emotional issues related to food. Clients who require long term treatment receive frequent follow-up and monitoring by their Registered Dietitian.
Medical Nutrition Therapy can help with disease prevention, general wellness and treat a variety of diseases and conditions including:
For more information about Medical Nutrition Therapy, call 832-912-3892.
- Cardiovascular diseases (hypertension, dyslipidemia, congestive heart failure)
- Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, Gestational)
- GI disorders (celiac disease, cirrhosis, Crohn's disease)
- Immunocompromised (food allergies, HIV/AIDS)
- Some cancers (endometrial, breast and colon)
- Pediatrics (infant/child feeding, failure-to-thrive, inborn errors of metabolism)
- Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Renal disease (insufficiency, chronic failure, transplantation)
- Weight management (overweight/obesity, bariatric surgery, eating disorders)
- Women's health (pregnancy, osteoporosis, anemia)